Highlighted

Access denied even though I am signed in

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a student Creative Cloud account with my college and I have downloaded Lightroom, however it keeps saying "access denied" even when I sign in with the correct email and password. I can run the other programs I've installed from Adobe Creative Cloud. How can I run Lightroom?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Access denied even though I am signed in

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a student Creative Cloud account with my college and I have downloaded Lightroom, however it keeps saying "access denied" even when I sign in with the correct email and password. I can run the other programs I've installed from Adobe Creative Cloud. How can I run Lightroom?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot access Lightroom on your computer as it says "Access Denied".

Creative Cloud memberships redeemed from Kivuto may not include access to Lightroom desktop and mobile apps - depending on what licensing your institution offers for your home use.

Check with your institution's IT/administration to understand what products and services are available to you through their licensing agreement.

Alternatively, you can get access to Lightroom and other services by getting a personal membership to the Creative Cloud Photography plan, Creative Cloud all apps, or Creative Cloud for teams.

Note: Student & Teacher educational memberships purchased from Adobe.com, Amazon.com, and other third-party retailers (excluding Kivuto) aren't affected.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0