• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing Topaz Labs apps through Lightroom

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am moving from Lightroom 5 to the new version. I bought Lightroom/Photoshop through the Creative Cloud option. I frequently accessed Topaz Labs products through Lightroom 5 but I cannot figure out how to do this in the new version. No edit in options and "preferrences" is very limited.... I must be missing something???

Kelly

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

If you are using Lightroom Cloud (version 3.4), the application does not have the option to install plug-ins hence you can not use the Edit-in option to take the images to plug-ins like Topaz. For such workflows, you can use Lightroom Classic which is the successor to Lightroom 5.

If you have purchased the Photography plan (Photoshop & Lightroom), you should be able to install Lightroom Classic through the Creative Cloud desktop app. For the feature to install plug-ins to Lightroom cloud, you can submit a feature request here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/

This forum is monitored directly by our developers. They can review you feature request and may implement in a future update.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines