Highlighted

add Copyright mobile v desktop

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Lightroom mobile using my Samsung Android tablet, I can add and edit a copyright to saved images. I can't find how to do the same on the desktop version. Anyone help?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

add Copyright mobile v desktop

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Lightroom mobile using my Samsung Android tablet, I can add and edit a copyright to saved images. I can't find how to do the same on the desktop version. Anyone help?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom-Desktop v3.2.1:

Select a single, or multiple, photos - Click on the Info icon (lower right)- type or change your Copyright in the dialog:

ScreenShot261.jpgScreenShot263.jpg

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are referring to copyright on export, this may help. Watermarking is now available in the latest release, Lightroom 3.3. You can update your application from the Creative Cloud Desktop app or click the banner update button within the application. I have a short YouTube video showing this new feature within the Share >> Export dialog.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines