• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

add Copyright mobile v desktop

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Lightroom mobile using my Samsung Android tablet, I can add and edit a copyright to saved images. I can't find how to do the same on the desktop version. Anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom-Desktop v3.2.1:

Select a single, or multiple, photos - Click on the Info icon (lower right)- type or change your Copyright in the dialog:

ScreenShot261.jpgScreenShot263.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are referring to copyright on export, this may help. Watermarking is now available in the latest release, Lightroom 3.3. You can update your application from the Creative Cloud Desktop app or click the banner update button within the application. I have a short YouTube video showing this new feature within the Share >> Export dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines