Highlighted

Add Photo button greyed out

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got lightroom on my MAC and everytime i start up lightroom , I cant add photos from the (+) or from the file menu. I saw a thread that exist already but after trying that multiple times it hasn't worked. I have the enterprisse plan if that makes a difference in how to solve this issue. 

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add Photo button greyed out

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got lightroom on my MAC and everytime i start up lightroom , I cant add photos from the (+) or from the file menu. I saw a thread that exist already but after trying that multiple times it hasn't worked. I have the enterprisse plan if that makes a difference in how to solve this issue. 

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Jon's post on this thread, think this may apply to you Ashante?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/add-photos-grayed-out/m-p/10427539?page=1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 23, 2020 0
AshanteS LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I intially looked at. Thank you though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 24, 2020 0