• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Photos Grayed Out

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add photos to Lightroom CC and my Add Photos and File>Add Photos buttons are grayed out. I've tried restarting and signing in and out. Everything is updated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

If you subscription is up to date can you let us know your license type? Is it a normal Photography Plan License? Educational? Corporate (Enterprise)?  There have been reported instances with a Corporate license where the issue turned out to be the Corporate Admin controls. 

If you have a team/corporate license contact your Administrator to ensure these functions are not being blocked.

More information at this link:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-cc-2019-add-photo-button-greyed-out-i-cant-import-photo

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you subscription is up to date can you let us know your license type? Is it a normal Photography Plan License? Educational? Corporate (Enterprise)?  There have been reported instances with a Corporate license where the issue turned out to be the Corporate Admin controls. 

If you have a team/corporate license contact your Administrator to ensure these functions are not being blocked.

More information at this link:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-cc-2019-add-photo-button-greyed-out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a corporate license. Is there a way to check in Creative Cloud if the issue is with corporate admin controls? I am not using an enterprise platform. It is a subscription we bought with a corporate card that gets reimbursed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, in 2022 when I click on the link for more information, I am taken to a top-level directory of https://community.adobe.com/ 

So it appears the helpful thread is no longer accessible ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user community. For some issues it will be necessary to contact Adobe directly. Click the following link and scroll down the page to Individual or Business. Then click “Sign in to contact us” It should be possible to start an on-line chat with Adobe Support. They should be able to check your subscription and the reason why you can't add photos.
https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with a personal license. Nothing works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah same issue, personal license. No solutions so far, including rolling back versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In looking at the Adobe ID you are using here, it looks like you have exceeded your storage amount.   Are you seeing a notification of this?  Please try removing photos (make sure you have local copies) and see if you are then able to add new photos. 

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I just got my account and I have 19GB of storage left. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Lots of space and the classic is working fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sample problem in the free trial. Can not add any image with the grayed-out Add button. Checked my account as the attached screenshot. No problem. I can do nothing with this App, so sad

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 14.03.49.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to an ancient thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same one you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better off posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information, including system information, a complete description of the problem, and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

If the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines