• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Pre-made watermark

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. I only just purchased the Photoshop Lightroom program.

I'm finding it impossible to get any information on how to add my pre-made watermark choices into either of these programs.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom v4.1 (Cloud Based) it is currently only possible to type Text watermarks (not "pre-made").

View this video tutorial from 99jon-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/ligthroom-3-2-1-how-to-ad-watermark-signature-to-export-ima...

Only Lightroom-CLASSIC can use Graphic images (eg. PNG image files with transparency).

In Lr- Classic you would open the Watermark Editor and choose the graphic file, then create a Watermark Preset that then is applied when exporting photos.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. I truly appreciate it.

I'm also working with Photoshop (cloud based) and am totally stumped as to how to add my png image there. 

Any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 4 supports graphical watermarks too. That is one of the new features of this version. https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/whats-new/2021.html#graphical_watermark

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I really appreciate it.

I'm struggling to do the same in Photoshop (cloud based).

Any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the October release of Lightroom (Cloud Based) you can now add graphical watermarks:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/lightroom-cc/using/whats-new/2021.html#graphical_watermark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me. I really appreciate it.

I'm also working with Photoshop (cloud based) and am struggling with adding it there too.

Any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean with 'adding it there'? And what do you mean with 'Photoshop (cloud based)'? Photoshop installs locally and there is only one version. Unless you mean Photoshop Mobile for the iPad?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Through Adobe, I purchased a program called Adobe Creative Cloud which includes Photoshop, Lightroom and Lightroom classic. They are all part of the same subscription package 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that, but that does not answer my question. Photoshop is an entirely different application. It does not work like Lightroom or Lightroom Classic, so I wonder what you mean when you say you want to 'add' the watermark to Photoshop.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry for the confusion. I'm brand new to these applications. 

I was able to get some answers so I'm on my way to watch some tutorials. I appreciate you taking time to speak with me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @JohanElzenga  and @selondon for getting me "up to speed" with v4 ! Embarassed.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines