• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Same Map Location to separate collection in Lightroom

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonder if anybody can help please. New to Lightroom and finding my way but this has me stumpped. My SLR doesnt have GPS so I am manually adding photos to the Map to give a rough idea of where photos were taken.  I have 2 collections (Holday photos from 2 separate years but at the same destination). I add photos from 1 collection to the map but how can I get that location pin to show when I click into the other collection? As far as I can see I have to drag a new location on. I would rather have all the photos in one location folder? Can anybody help?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please have a look at this article and let us know if it helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/help/maps-module.html#create-collection-map-pin

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Sahil

Thanks so much for taking the time to offer help. This looks like it could be of some help thanks. I did find a way last night of copying just the gps data of one collections location to another which has also sort of helped with what I was looking for.

have a great day.

dragonfly

t: 01270 820122
dragonfly-design.co.uk
@teamdragonfly

Dragonfly Graphic Design Ltd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines