Highlighted

Adding tags to groups of photos identified with facial recognition?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been using Lightroom Classic, but had so many photos to sort based on facial recognition that I switched over to Lightroom CC for the improve facial recognition.

The problem I am having now with CC is I am not sure once the system recognizes a person and groups their photos if it is possible to embed a tag in the photos of that group with that person's name. I have a fairly substantial family photo library that I would like to make searchable by name when I give a copy to other family members that are not going to be using Lightroom.

Is such a thing even possible in CC?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding tags to groups of photos identified with facial recognition?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been using Lightroom Classic, but had so many photos to sort based on facial recognition that I switched over to Lightroom CC for the improve facial recognition.

The problem I am having now with CC is I am not sure once the system recognizes a person and groups their photos if it is possible to embed a tag in the photos of that group with that person's name. I have a fairly substantial family photo library that I would like to make searchable by name when I give a copy to other family members that are not going to be using Lightroom.

Is such a thing even possible in CC?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To "embed" the keyword tags you have to export the file. I know Lightroom Classic has the option to include or ignore metadata during export. I'm not sure how Lightroom handles the metadata during export. Try exporting a file from Lightroom then view it in Bridge to see if the keywords are there. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0