• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Brush doesn't remember my last settings

Engaged ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kind of an annoying glitch here. I make some settings for the adjustment brush, paint them to my photo, then I move on to the next and I have to readjust all the sliders again when re-using the tool.

The thing is, it remembers and applies the previously used setting for the gradient tool. It's been this way for far too long. Why is the gradient tool the 'dominant' tool here? Why can't the settings for each tool be retained on their own?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that the Adjustment Brush tool in Lightroom is not working as expected for you.

Which version of Lightroom are you using and on which OS?

Adjustment brush settings are local for each image you work with and are not retained once you hop over to edit the next image. You may "Copy Settings" for that particular image and paste it to the next image. 

However, it would really help if you can share your feedback on our community: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family Since this forum is monitored by our engineers, they will review it for future product development.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines