Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment brush in Lightroom CC

New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI All,

I recently downloaded the free trial of Lightroom CC (the cloud based one).  In all the tutorials I am watching online there is an adjustment brush for smoothing out skin tone.  On my Lightroom version I can't seem to find the brush.  There is one for blemishes, but the adjustment brush that is described on the tutorials is nowhere to be seen.

Is this because I only have the free trial version?  I don't want to buy the whole program if this brush isn't included.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Faye

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Hi Faye,

Yes you would need to have the Photography Plan or upgrade to the Premium Mobile to get the Selective Brush.

Here is the documentation for the features:

Get started with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile app on Android

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile app on iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Faye,

Yes you would need to have the Photography Plan or upgrade to the Premium Mobile to get the Selective Brush.

Here is the documentation for the features:

Get started with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile app on Android

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile app on iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not very helpful as the answers below indicate. I have the Photography Plan and still cannot see the brushes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be helpful if you told us which App you are using! And which Version Number of the App?

Lr-Classic v11.2 and Lightroom (for desktop) v5.2 now have the Brush Tool within the new Masking Tools panel.

Or Keyboard shortcuts-

Lr-Classic:  [ K ].  https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/whats-new/2022.html#masking

Lightroom:  [ B ].   https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/masking.html

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I am having the same problem. I'm used to just pressing the "K" shortcut and arriving at the "soften skin" brush. I pay a monthly fee for the photography plan on Adobe Lightroom CC (Version 2.2) Mac OS (Version 10.14.3). This is extremely frustrating. Any help here is welcome. Thank you.

Theresa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I too am trying to embrace the new Lightroom CC, I have always used Classic and one feature I cannot seem to find in CC is the adjustment brushes I am used to in Classic.  Are there options for those same adjustment brushes in CC? Like Skin Smoothing, Teeth Whitening, Eye Enhance??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. I can't find them either and I loved to work with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines