Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Brush is turning everything green

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi--

In lightroom, I turn on the mask overlay and it has the normal red overlay color. When I go to turn off the mask overlay so that I can see what I am doing below the overlay, it turns the portion I colored to lime green. I have never had this issue and am in desperate need of help. 

You will notice in the images I have attached that in one show mask overlay is checked and in the next it is not.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Include the brush settings in your screenshot, please. And use the small mountain icon above to embed your screenshot rather than attach it.

14D39C03-2C79-4DBE-AEC0-8B2F3DC5BC17.jpeg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the terrible photo. I am on a long car drive currently! 

image.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a good chance you have moved the Hue slider for the Brush.

ScreenShot061.jpg

This hue setting changes the colour of the skin (lower line) to green (upper line).

ScreenShot062.jpg

(My image is not showing the Overlay [O], which may be toggled by [Shift+O] Red > Green > White > Grey. )

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines