• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Brush Presets Not Installed

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just downloaded Lightroom today, and it's been great, but every tutorial I see online says that in the adjustment brush, there should be default presets such as "soften skin" and "whiten teeth", which should show up under the histogram. These would be very helpful, but I don't have any such presets. I do have presets which show up at the bottom of the screen next to "versions", but these are global presets like "color" and "creative". Under the brush function I don't have any presets. Did Lightroom delete these, or am I just missing them?

Using MacOS Big Sur fyi.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, Lightroom didn't delete them, they've simply not been added to Lightroom yet. The tutorials you were looking at were likely for Lightroom Classic (which is the original Lightroom version, now renamed), and is the version which uses local disk-based image storage. The newer "Lightroom" uses cloud-based image storage, but being much younger than Classic it has yet to gain all the features that Classic has.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines