Highlighted

Adobe account w/ Google account; lost presets and photos / subscriptions

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help:

I have an account under my email through apple for Lightroom On apple mobile, active and recMuring.

A few days ago I wanted to try Phtoshop on my Mac so I signed into adobe account and started that trial. I used the same email as my with my apple account.

I Did not enjoy photoshop so I canceled through adobe account.

Now when I access lightroom mobile, my photos and presets are gone and the app doesn’t recognize my active subscription through apple.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe account w/ Google account; lost presets and photos / subscriptions

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help:

I have an account under my email through apple for Lightroom On apple mobile, active and recMuring.

A few days ago I wanted to try Phtoshop on my Mac so I signed into adobe account and started that trial. I used the same email as my with my apple account.

I Did not enjoy photoshop so I canceled through adobe account.

Now when I access lightroom mobile, my photos and presets are gone and the app doesn’t recognize my active subscription through apple.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 28, 2019 0
jdfkdlfj LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple mobile account is accesssed via google sign in.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2019 0