Highlighted

Adobe CC 2.1.1 (Desktop) does not Sync and does not allow to add photos

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I installed Adobe Lightroom CC 2.1.1 via Adobe Cloud Installer on a Windows 10 (1803) 64x computer.

Lightroom CC does not allow to add photos (the plus sign is greyed out). At the top right hand side there is no sync indicator (where usualy the cloud icon should be displayed). Via mobile version and the web version I added a few photos and albums and edited some of them, but they do not show up in lightroom desktop.

I already tried to downgrade to 2.1 and 2.0 via Adobe Cloud Installer, but theses version have the same issue.

Screenshot from desktop version: the plus sign is not functional (even the blue tool tip is missing)lightroom cc screenshot 01.png

from the menu the import function is also deactivated.

lightroom cc screenshot 02.png

the area where the cloud activity is shown remains empty.
lightroom cc screenshot 03.png

Of course I am logged in with my Adobe ID. I would be very thankful for any tip solving this problem.

regards

Community Beginner
Correct answer by LaserK | Community Beginner

Hello,

thanks for the hint,

I think I know why it is not working. I am using this in my company and when I am connected to the company network, LR CC does not show the icons and does not sync (and also does not allow to add new photos). When I disconnect the comany network and connect to a free internet connection. it instantly is working.

So - this is a network topic by our comapny.
Pls. close this thread.

But thanks for the help and the attation.
regards
Lars

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe CC 2.1.1 (Desktop) does not Sync and does not allow to add photos

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I installed Adobe Lightroom CC 2.1.1 via Adobe Cloud Installer on a Windows 10 (1803) 64x computer.

Lightroom CC does not allow to add photos (the plus sign is greyed out). At the top right hand side there is no sync indicator (where usualy the cloud icon should be displayed). Via mobile version and the web version I added a few photos and albums and edited some of them, but they do not show up in lightroom desktop.

I already tried to downgrade to 2.1 and 2.0 via Adobe Cloud Installer, but theses version have the same issue.

Screenshot from desktop version: the plus sign is not functional (even the blue tool tip is missing)lightroom cc screenshot 01.png

from the menu the import function is also deactivated.

lightroom cc screenshot 02.png

the area where the cloud activity is shown remains empty.
lightroom cc screenshot 03.png

Of course I am logged in with my Adobe ID. I would be very thankful for any tip solving this problem.

regards

Community Beginner
Correct answer by LaserK | Community Beginner

Hello,

thanks for the hint,

I think I know why it is not working. I am using this in my company and when I am connected to the company network, LR CC does not show the icons and does not sync (and also does not allow to add new photos). When I disconnect the comany network and connect to a free internet connection. it instantly is working.

Pls. close this thread.

regards
Lars

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Not sure why these three icons are not available at your end:

Could you try using the Creative Cloud cleaner tool and do a clean re-installation of Lightroom CC and let us know if that helps?

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

thanks for the hint,

Pls. close this thread.

regards
Lars

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines