• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Enterprise "Access Denied" When I do not have an Enterprise Account

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try launching Lightroom on my desktop, I keep getting a pop-up saying  "Access Denied" and that I should contact my IT admistrator at my enterprise. The problem being, this is a personal account which I am charged for and pay for monthly. I do use my univeristy email with my Creative Cloud account. When I try to access adobe support to address this issue, it asks me to contact my IT aministrator at my organization, which I don't have. I can't even go into my settings and remove my univeristy as an enterpirse from my account. How on earth do I go about fixing this? 

My Adobe account is also showing that I am not subscirbed with any plan, which I defintely am, I got charged mere days ago. I can access lightroom on my phone, and I can access Photoshop on my desktop, but I am shut out of Lightroom on my desktop. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is also happening to me. I tried to get help from Adobe but it said I can only access their help with a paid plan, which I have and I can prove, but have found no one who will help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines