Highlighted

Adobe (in this case LR) "support"

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just me or...

LR bug reported at least 3 years ago still exists.  Track Gallery Still Not Showing All Images

I go to support, Adobe makes it impossoble, eventually I am pushed to chat.  I ask that they soimply go to my site at www.x.com and gthey can see how only half the images show up fromt he LR generated webpages.

...  But we cannot go online ... Relly, an online company with onlines upport cannot see a web page.  Please escalate upwards.

Got a new dude.  Can't make it work,  Says webpage does not work. yadda yadda.  Finally he gets it, but cannot have it paint/display.

... says he will call me in 20 minutes max.

60+ minutes to just try and SHOW ADBOBE an example of a bug still not fixed.  I know dude on the phone can't fix it.

I need to find an alternative to this company.

Oh the phone call... I have no confidence I will get it, and how will it make anything better...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe (in this case LR) "support"

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just me or...

LR bug reported at least 3 years ago still exists.  Track Gallery Still Not Showing All Images

I go to support, Adobe makes it impossoble, eventually I am pushed to chat.  I ask that they soimply go to my site at www.x.com and gthey can see how only half the images show up fromt he LR generated webpages.

...  But we cannot go online ... Relly, an online company with onlines upport cannot see a web page.  Please escalate upwards.

Got a new dude.  Can't make it work,  Says webpage does not work. yadda yadda.  Finally he gets it, but cannot have it paint/display.

... says he will call me in 20 minutes max.

60+ minutes to just try and SHOW ADBOBE an example of a bug still not fixed.  I know dude on the phone can't fix it.

I need to find an alternative to this company.

Oh the phone call... I have no confidence I will get it, and how will it make anything better...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2019 0

Have something to add?