Highlighted

Adobe Light Room - Can't connect to Server

Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I'm trying to figure out what's going on with my Lightroom. When users launch Lightroom, it gives a generic "Can't connect to Server" message. If I use another connection other than the corporate one, Lightroom loads. Here's where I'm getting stuck, I'm trying to find out what traffic I need to allow through the firewall but I'm having a hard time figuring out what needs to be whitelisted.

helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

I found this document, and I made an exception to the address for Lightroom (adbecrsl.com). I also followed the network path using Wireshark and exempted the AWS path that launching Lightroom brought up (us-west-2-compute.amazonaws.com). No lucks with these.

I am reaching the limit of my skill. Has anyone here ever dealt with this?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Light Room - Can't connect to Server

Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I'm trying to figure out what's going on with my Lightroom. When users launch Lightroom, it gives a generic "Can't connect to Server" message. If I use another connection other than the corporate one, Lightroom loads. Here's where I'm getting stuck, I'm trying to find out what traffic I need to allow through the firewall but I'm having a hard time figuring out what needs to be whitelisted.

helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

I found this document, and I made an exception to the address for Lightroom (adbecrsl.com). I also followed the network path using Wireshark and exempted the AWS path that launching Lightroom brought up (us-west-2-compute.amazonaws.com). No lucks with these.

I am reaching the limit of my skill. Has anyone here ever dealt with this?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?