Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom Downloader

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have searched both this forum and other resources about this problem but no one seem to have it but me 🙂

I'm trying to download my Lightroom library/raw images with the Lightroom Downloader. I login and it analyses my library, about 1500 images found. I specify where it should download my images locally and I start the download. It rapidly creates folders where I specified tthat the downloader should download my files, but the folders are empty. I see the progress meter and the cue of files beeing downloaded but it seems that it either cant write och download my files.

I have started the application with admin rights so it should not be and issue of writing to my system. It creates folders but cant download the images. I checked the terminal and I get this error message for each file:

Error: Error: unable to get local issuer certificate

at ClientRequest.r.get.on.e (/Applications/Adobe Lightroom Downloader.app/Contents/Resources/app/browser.js:85:11183)

at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:182:13)

at TLSSocket.socketErrorListener (_http_client.js:391:9)

at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:182:13)

at emitErrorNT (internal/streams/destroy.js:82:8)

at emitErrorAndCloseNT (internal/streams/destroy.js:50:3)

at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:63:19)

So any experts here on how to solve this? 🙂

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest posting this as a problem in the Lightroom Feedback Forum where the Adobe Engineers are more likely to see it. This is a user to user community and we try to help where we can but some issues need to be escalated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks 99jon! I will do that 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines