• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Does anybody know what the difference is between Samsung Lightroom and regular Adobe Lightroom? Is Samsung Lightroom just for Samsung phones or something? And the other thing is not to bash Adobe or anything but don't rely 100% on your most important images being backed up and safe with Lightroom, I lost my entire portfolio over 156 of my finest images. When I logged out because I had to back up my S10 plus and reformat it because of battery issues. I went to log back in after restoring and all my images were gone, only a few were in the trash bin. I had to start from scratch tracking down every image that was in my Lightroom portfolio it wasn't easy. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have never heard of 'Samsung Lightroom'. I assume that this is either simply Lightroom for Android, or it's not Lightroom at all.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines