Highlighted

Adobe mac subscription not transferring to mobile app

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am paying monthly for Lightroom on my Mac.. I want to be able to sync my photos to my iPhone Lightroom app but they aren't communicating. I am signed into the same apple account on both devices. Have no idea how to get them to link. Is it even possible??

TOPICS
File sync, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe mac subscription not transferring to mobile app

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am paying monthly for Lightroom on my Mac.. I want to be able to sync my photos to my iPhone Lightroom app but they aren't communicating. I am signed into the same apple account on both devices. Have no idea how to get them to link. Is it even possible??

TOPICS
File sync, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 26, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign-in to your ADOBE Creative Cloud account.  See link below.

Sync Lightroom Classic with Lightroom ecosystem

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-mobile-desktop-features.html

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 26, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Lightroom, or Lightroom Classic? If you aren't sure, post a screen capture of the app on your Mac.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 26, 2019 0