Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe not sending verification code

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello there,
Im trying to get on to lightroom its asking for there verification code but I never got the email to do so, I am not sure what to do and i have tryed to turn it off because of this very resion.
I would be most pleased if anyong could help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of Lightroom are you trying to use. As far as I'm aware, all that's necessary is for you to be signed in to the creative cloud with your Adobe ID and password, and you should be good to go with Lightroom or Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have V3.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What verification code is being requested? Are you signed in to the creative cloud application manager?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines