• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Plan Pricing Difference Desktop Browser Vs. Mobile Browser

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm planning to purchase a Lightroom CC membership and have been going back and fourth on which plan to get.

This lead me to noticing a difference in what's included on viewing the plans via the desktop version of the site Vs. mobile browser. Unless I'm not reading this correctly, It appears the mobile site states including a plan that has Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Lightroom Classic, and 1TB storage for $9.99 a month. Where as this plan on the Desktop does not included Classic.

I did contact sales support in which they provided me the information for three plans all of us know of. Sales Support did tell me plans can be different at times, but they are unaware of a plan that offers both those features.

So am I reading this wrong? Please let me know/explain.

Thanks

IMG_1151.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Hi Brad,

Lightroom 1TB plan only gives you access, to Lightroom's cloud based version, Adobe Spark, Adobe Portfolio and 1TB of Cloud space.
However, the Photography plan comes with Photoshop, Lightroom Classic and everything else from the Lightroom 1TB plan.

Please check this article for more info:

Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Not sure how it's showing Lightroom Classic at your end, because it is not included in that plan.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brad,

Lightroom 1TB plan only gives you access, to Lightroom's cloud based version, Adobe Spark, Adobe Portfolio and 1TB of Cloud space.
However, the Photography plan comes with Photoshop, Lightroom Classic and everything else from the Lightroom 1TB plan.

Please check this article for more info:

Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Not sure how it's showing Lightroom Classic at your end, because it is not included in that plan.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines