• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe storage issue

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account indicates I am almost out of storage space. I do not store my files in the cloud, so what is taking up all my space?

I do not sync Lightroom Classic, but I did try Lightroom sometime ago. Is it poosible that Lightroom hploaded all my photos? If so, since I don't have Lightroom on my PC, how can I delete those files?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which versions of Lightroom are you using... can you detail your workflow, as this may help someone figure out how the space is being used up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LR Classic.

workflow:

-import photos from camera media card to LR Classic

done.

I do not know what is on my Adobe cloud drive. Early on I used LR (not the classic version) It is possible that LR copied my photos, or some of them to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines