• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe SUCKS NOW

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you get a real person on the phone to discuss their screw up? I got an email telling me I was using non-authentic adobe software and a number to call them, After calling and providing proof of purchase from their own site via their emails they fixed the issue. This was for a Photoshop CS suite. I had my Lightroom come up as non-authentic as well, however they still have not addressed and fixed this issue and closed the case. I will NEVER go to a subscription service. I want access to my Lightroom back. I just want to find out how to get someone on the phone, or chat, or a valid email since they all come back as non-monitored emails.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Hi there,

We're sorry for a bad experience with support. However, Creative Suite is a really old Adobe product and there is no support available for it over the phone or chat because it is no longer being develop. Please look here for more information: List of Adobe products that have been discontinued or are no longer supported

We're here to help, would you mind telling us some more details abut the issue you're facing with Adobe Products?
Screenshots of the error screen would be really helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe normally allows a 40 day grace period. See if this FAQ helps:

https://www.adobe.com/genuine.html

You can access chat from this link under individual

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry for a bad experience with support. However, Creative Suite is a really old Adobe product and there is no support available for it over the phone or chat because it is no longer being develop. Please look here for more information: List of Adobe products that have been discontinued or are no longer supported

We're here to help, would you mind telling us some more details abut the issue you're facing with Adobe Products?
Screenshots of the error screen would be really helpful for us to troubleshoot further.

You may also ​Solution 3 ​on this article and let us know if it helps: Warning: "Adobe Genuine Software Validation Failure..." in Windows

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines