Highlighted

Album in LR Library

Explorer ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... Is it really fact, that the people I share the album with don't see the rating stars or the flags to approve/disapprove of a picture or did I just miss the settings to show them?

My 2nd question is: is there really no filter option to show only the pictures that got a like (heart) or a comment?? 

Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-15 um 17.12.02.png

Pretty timeconsuming to look again through all the pics to find out, which ones the client liked. I hope I just looked in the wrong place 🙂

Topics

Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Album in LR Library

Explorer ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... Is it really fact, that the people I share the album with don't see the rating stars or the flags to approve/disapprove of a picture or did I just miss the settings to show them?

My 2nd question is: is there really no filter option to show only the pictures that got a like (heart) or a comment?? 

Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-15 um 17.12.02.png

Pretty timeconsuming to look again through all the pics to find out, which ones the client liked. I hope I just looked in the wrong place 🙂

Topics

Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?