• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Album in Portfolio--can't get rid of the grid

Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed the instruction from here but as you can see from the attachment, there is no option for Delete Grid, which should be under Margins.  What is the problem?Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 4.34.25 PM.png  I want to just present my photos individually so you can scroll down and see each one in a large format.  I did an earlier album like that but can't remember how I did it.  So that would also be a solution: just delete the album and upload it again so the photos are not in a grid. 

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Great.  Thanks a lot.  I didn't realize you had made it a link.  Weird that if you go to the forums home page, Portfolio is not listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if you are referring to Adobe Portfolio, or Lightroom on the web. In either case, you can edit the way your images look by logging in with a browser. If you are talking about sharing a gallery of images directly through Lr, got to lightroom.adobe.com, and make sure you are logged into your CC account. Select the album, chose the display button at the top of the page, and then click edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm talking about Adobe Portfolio that I use in conjunction with LR.  To launch it, I go to the Adobe CC drop down menu that is on the top menu bar of an iMac (a symbol like a tied knot).   When I go to any album in edit mode in Portfolio and click on the pencil symbol what I get is the menu shown in the picture in my original post.  There is no Delete Grid which accordion to Adobe help should be right under the Margins selection. 

My question is: where is the delete grid option or how do I delete the grid some other way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably want to ask in the portfolio forum: Adobe Portfolio​ I doubt many people here have used Portfolio. I haven't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Adobe Portfolio group!  That's why I started here.  I'll try the Creative Cloud one now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is. I linked to it above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great.  Thanks a lot.  I didn't realize you had made it a link.  Weird that if you go to the forums home page, Portfolio is not listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went there and right away found others and the same problem and there was a solution.  Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forums page has several pages. I found portfolio on the very last one.

Glad you found a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Care to share the solution? I can't seem to find it on that link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me neither. Could you share the actual solution? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI, could you tell us how you fixed this problem? The link to the Portfolio forums no longer works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines