• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Albums and photos not showing on Mac app

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I usually take my Macbook Pro with me on shoots and then add my photos to LR.  Then I usually  edit using my Mac Pro (new cheesegrater) at home.  However, I was adding photos to LR on my Macbook Pro and the app crash.  Since then the app is not showing any of my albums, folders or photos.  It says I have 22,000 photos, which is incorrect.  The cloud version of LR and my other computer are running fine and show everything correctly.  How can I get my Macbook Pro LR back to where it is showing everything correct?

This is LR version 3.3 for Mac build 20200611-1039-7df19f1

Thx, Brian

Schermata 2020-07-05 alle 17.29.22.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

You can delete the Lightroom library on the mac book pro. It is in your pictures folder and usually called "Lightroom Library.lrlibrary" Just drag it to the trash (make sure you first quit lightroom) and start Lightroom. It should rebuild the library from the cloud which you said was all correct. You might have to reimport some of the images you were importing when you exprienced the crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can delete the Lightroom library on the mac book pro. It is in your pictures folder and usually called "Lightroom Library.lrlibrary" Just drag it to the trash (make sure you first quit lightroom) and start Lightroom. It should rebuild the library from the cloud which you said was all correct. You might have to reimport some of the images you were importing when you exprienced the crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines