• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my photos have disappeared.

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted a photo this morning on Instagram and all was good, now all my 4000+ locally stored photos have gone.........why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Hi, markj41047373,

As suggested, this is a user forum. If you are able to see your photos on the web version of Lightroom, then it doesn't sound to me like your photos are gone. It sounds more like you're having a syncing issue with your phone. Are you connected to WiFi on your phone? Is your connection stable? If you really have that many images, it's going to take a while for them all to load.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Markj,

Sorry to hear that, could you please make sure that you're signed into the Lightroom app?
Also, are you able to see the images here? Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil, yes I am signed into the app, photos seem to be downloading, well it says 'Loading...' under each folder name. But nothing yet.

I can see my all my images on line via the link you posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an update, nothing is happening, it says 'Loading' but nothing has changed, Ive signed out or the app and back into it, given my iphone a hard reboot. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, any update, this is a real pain now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well thanks for all your help Kglad, yeah i've deleted all my photos, that's why i'm pi$$ed now, why the hell would I delete all my photos off my iPhone but still keep them all on my MacBook and then make a fuss about it, also thanks to Jeff A Wright for all your help by moving this to the correct place and closing the other one because its a duplicate, that was a great help.......but i still don't have my photos back and still no one has told me why, or even tried to help, would it be too much to ask for someone to look into this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, markj41047373,

As suggested, this is a user forum. If you are able to see your photos on the web version of Lightroom, then it doesn't sound to me like your photos are gone. It sounds more like you're having a syncing issue with your phone. Are you connected to WiFi on your phone? Is your connection stable? If you really have that many images, it's going to take a while for them all to load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MelissaLA88, thank you for coming back to me so quick, I know they are not lost forever, they are just gone from my phone, the thing is, how did they suddenly get deleted from my phone, and why won't they come back, I have stable wifi, I have also tried other wifi, I agree with you that I'm having syncing issues but I need to know how to fix them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you said you've signed out and then back in... Have you tried removing the app from your phone and then reinstalling it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't gone that far yet, but I can try that now, I thought I might of got some sort of fix from the lightroom techie folk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you hit the nail on the head with that MelissaLA88, the weird thing was, I deleted the app and re-installed it but didn't have to sign back into it, it doesn't matter now, 4039 photos back where they should be, thanks for your help, I wish some one had suggested that yesterday, I know people will be shouting at their screen saying I should of done this first, but hay ho, it's easy to say that now.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome! Glad it's all good to go now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines