• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my photos lost when I uninstall Lightroom

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Why are all my photos lost when I uninstall Lightroom and then reinstall it? How do I restore all the photos? I need your help because there are important photos there

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you sign in to the creative cloud using the same Adoobe ID and password before you started Lightroom again? Did you install Lightroom on the same computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In you are posting about Lightroom Mobile then only with a subscription will the photos reappear as they sync from the Cloud. With the free version the photos will

be deleted and can only be restored if you have a device backup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you running the free or paid version? With the paid version and the same Adobe id, you should be able to sync the images stored in the cloud. However, with the free version, the images will require reuploading

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines