• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All photos are gone after renewing subscription

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! So all my photos are gone after I renewed my subscription with adobe (same account) even though they're in the "cloud storage" already. Can someone help me please? I don't want all my photos to disappear. I don't know what happened. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to your Adobe account and check your subscription status.

My Account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be that you are signed in via the EDU account  instead of your personal account. You can just double check when you sign-out via the Lr settings and re-sign-in. You should see 2 options as part of the log-in screen. hope that helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi! So my account is actually for school/given by my school. They advise us, students, to sign in via edu. So does that I won't get back my photos? Or is there a way? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way is to sign-in via the non-edu account. Save-out your photos e.g. via Lr Desktop and then add them to your school- account. There is no way to merge them. Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So does that mean my photos from before are all gone? even if it was saved in the cloud storage? I'm confused since I thought that all of my photos were saved in the cloud storage for lightroom and after renewing the subscription they're all gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could still sign-in with your non-edu account and should be able to access your photos but there is no way to merge them to the edu-school account. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines