• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All photos gone

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was editing photos that I took earlier in the day and the app crashed and brought me back to my home screen on my iPhone. When I went back into the app all my photos I have ever taken and edited on the app have disappeared and are no where to be found. Please please help I spent hours on these photos and especially during this pandemic it will be very hard to retake them

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're really sorry for all the trouble. Which Lightroom Mobile version you are on? Are you facing the crash issue after any specific update of Lightroom Mobile app? Do you use Lightroom on a desktop machine?

Please login to Lightroom web and check if you see your images there? Here's the link: https://lightroom.adobe.com/  Login with the same Adobe id which you are using on Lightroom Mobile.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thank you for your help!!

I was using the latest update (5.2.3/5.2.4 version) and so far that has been the only crash. Unfortunately, I only use Lightroom on my phone. I also checked to see if I could find them through the link and they are not there either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a paid subscription for Lightroom or are you using the free app? With a paid subscription the images are uploaded to the cloud. With the free version they stay in the app on your device. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did not have a paid subscription then, but afterwards I got one to see if it would get my images back and it didn't. When I took the pictures using the free account it said that they were uploading to the cloud, which is why I am so confused and disappointed that when it crashed they were all gone. 😞 but thank you for your help I think I will stay with the subscription to prevent this from happening again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines