• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All pictures and presets gone - Lightroom on iOS

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am assuming there was a recent iOs update because when I went to my app today, it required me to log in. When I did, it told me my trial had ended (i never signed up for anything and have been using since 10/2018) and now all my pictures (over 500) and presets are all gone. How do I recover them?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sadie,

Sorry to hear that, let's make it right.

Could you please sign in here and let us know if you're able to see the presets and images: Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Could you please check if you're using the correct Adobe ID?

Also, try the steps below and let us know how it goes:

• Log out of the Lightroom app
  • Restart the mobile device
  • Log back in to the Lightroom app

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the correct ID. I shut down and reloaded everything with still no luck. And I could not see the pictures or find my presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This really sounds like you logged back in with a different account. Is it possible that you were previously using Lightroom with different credentials?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. It’s the only account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that you used Lightroom for free for almost a year? You never purchased a paid subscription?  If that is the case I am afraid your images are gone. A subscription gives you cloud storage. With a paid subscription your photos would be automatically uploaded to the cloud and safely stored there. I’m pretty sure with a free version of Lightroom they are stored with the app on your device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one I know pays for the Lightroom app. And no one else I know had there library wiped out from an update. And if every time there is an update, and it automatically wipes out everything, it’s definitely something they should look into

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry that happened to you. I have only ever used a paid subscription to use Lightroom mobile. I don't know exactly what happens to your images when you use the free version. I recommend that you contact Adobe Support to see if they can help you. Adobe Help Center

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been musing Lightroom for more than two years and today it asked me to sign in and when I did, all my pics and presets were gone, just like you. Did you figure it out? I’m freaking out. I had like 300 pics and 30 presets on there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. They never came back. And adobes “help service” told me they had no clue. That I needed a paid subscription. I’m so sorry. I was absolutely a mess too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has just happened to me. Was there an IOS update? My app looks completely different and now when I go to all photos it shows all photos on my camera roll instead of my edited Lightroom photo that I have been saving for the past year. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines