Highlighted

Android gets batch edit first !?!

New Here ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After all this waiting iOS users still have no batch edit capability but it is available in Android? I thought most Adobe creative types tend toward Apple products.  My thread joins the (I assume) thousands of others pointing to this lack of a key feature being a show stopper for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Android gets batch edit first !?!

New Here ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After all this waiting iOS users still have no batch edit capability but it is available in Android? I thought most Adobe creative types tend toward Apple products.  My thread joins the (I assume) thousands of others pointing to this lack of a key feature being a show stopper for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is surprising as it is usually easier for developers to update iOS compared with the plethora of different Android installations. Hopefully this feature will soon follow for Apple users.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Cynerick LATEST
New Here ,
May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems really odd to me iOS was left out in this update. Hoping this is going to be added soon to iOS so I can batch edit on my iPad Pro.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines