• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aperture

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Lightroom but I'm looking to import a bunch of photos from Aperture. Yes, I still have not imported them. They are from 2007-2015, all RAW files and they sit on an external hard drive in an Apeture Library. I know Aperture has been dead for a while but what's the easiest way for me to get them into Lightroom now?

All help welcome!

I have version 3.2

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Lightroom 3.2 does not have any special options for importing an Aperture library, but it does have an option to 'migrate from' an Apple Photos library. So open your Aperture library in Apple Photos to convert it, en then import this Photos library into Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom 3.2 does not have any special options for importing an Aperture library, but it does have an option to 'migrate from' an Apple Photos library. So open your Aperture library in Apple Photos to convert it, en then import this Photos library into Lightroom.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines