Highlighted

App Freezing and Deleting Edits 3.3

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I've been uploading RAW files to edit on Lightroom version 3.3, and on two occasions, the program has frozen after I've finished toning a photo and then deleted all the edits I made. When I noticed the program freezing and the rolling ball of death appeared, I went to the photo grid where my other imported images are shown, but the one I was previously editing was not visible and instead was a black screen. I can't do anything on the program unless I force quit and when I open it back up again, the edits I made aren't recoverable. I would appreciate any help I can get solving this problem, thanks!

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

App Freezing and Deleting Edits 3.3

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I've been uploading RAW files to edit on Lightroom version 3.3, and on two occasions, the program has frozen after I've finished toning a photo and then deleted all the edits I made. When I noticed the program freezing and the rolling ball of death appeared, I went to the photo grid where my other imported images are shown, but the one I was previously editing was not visible and instead was a black screen. I can't do anything on the program unless I force quit and when I open it back up again, the edits I made aren't recoverable. I would appreciate any help I can get solving this problem, thanks!

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 13, 2020 0

Have something to add?