• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple camera roll access

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to import photos from the camera roll on my iPad. The option brings up a little bar that says Allow Access To Camera Roll but there is no way to approve the access and the message fades out. So, how do I allow LR to access the roll?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Go into your iPad's Settings app, scroll down to privacy, hit photos. Scroll down to Lightroom CC and give Lightroom Read and Write Access.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go into your iPad's Settings app, scroll down to privacy, hit photos. Scroll down to Lightroom CC and give Lightroom Read and Write Access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brilliant - thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you sooooo much. I would have never even thought about this being there. I have been struggling to figure it out since the last update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines