• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple Fotos-Bibliothek Migration, Mehrere Mediatheken

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wenn man die Funktion von Lightroom "Apple Fotos-Bibliothek" für die Migration benutzt, versucht Lightroom eine Mediathek hinzuzufügen. Leider kann ich keine auswählen. Da ich rund 20 Stück habe, bin ich jetzt unsicher wie ich vorgehen soll, ich finde dazu nichts. Einige der Mediatheken sind auch über 50GB gross, hier die die Frage ob Lightroom das eventuell nicht "packt". VG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're not getting the menu to choose the correct library in order to proceed with migration. Are you migrating your Aperture library to Lightroom Classic or Lightroom desktop? As expleined here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/import-iphoto.html

Are you getting the below menu to choose from?

1212.png

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and Thank you, i migrating not my Aperture library (i dont use Aperture oder iPhoto), i migrating my "Apple Fotos" (this: https://www.apple.com/de/macos/photos/) Mediathek. I use Lightroom (not Classic.. the Cloud Version w... so: Lightroom plan with 1TB).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's how you can do it in Lightroom desktop (the cloud based): https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/using/migrate-apple-photos-library.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Akash Sharma,

I also want to migrate the photos and clips from my apple-/mac-photo-library to lightroom. So finally I found that help-page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/using/migrate-apple-photos-library.html

It tells me how to proceed:

• Open Lightroom and select File in the menu bar. In the File menu, select Migrate Apple Photos Library and click Continue.

But: where do I find the "Apple Fotos-Bibliothek Migration issue" in my lightroom? I only find "iphoto" and "aperture" as possibilities. And: I got the newest, updated "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic" Version 9.1.

German Version:

"Datei (=file menu): Zusatzmoduloptionen (=additional options): (1) Importieren aus Aperture Bibliothek (2) Aperture Import Info... (3) Importieren aus iphoto-Bibliothek (4) iPhoto-Bibliothek Informationen"

The "iPhoto-Bibliothek" ist not the same as the (newer) "Fotos-Bibliothek". I even tried, but I am told that the library I chose is not an iphoto-library one.

Should I import and add some add-on, some auxilar programmes, ...

Please help me or tell me where I could find some advice. Many thanks for your support, even in these hard days, kindly, Heiner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks,

but as I mentionned: "...But: where do I find the "Apple Fotos-Bibliothek Migration issue" in my lightroom? I only find "iphoto" and "aperture" as possibilities. And: I got the newest, updated "Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic" Version 9.1."

May be, there is a plugin missing? Where could I find it, how to install?

Does the new LR-Version eventually not support the last MacOs Version (Catalina, 10.15.4)? What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines