Highlighted

Are mobile and CC separate accounts?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are Lightroom mobile and Lightroom CC separate accounts? The mobile app is $5.99/ mo. And CC from App Store on my MacBook is $9.99/ mo. If I buy CC is mobile free? 🙏🏼 thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by 99jon | Adobe Community Professional

Desktop apps and mobile apps are included in the $9.99 subscription. The in-app purchase of premium features on phone or tablet is mobile only.

Topics

Download and install, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Are mobile and CC separate accounts?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are Lightroom mobile and Lightroom CC separate accounts? The mobile app is $5.99/ mo. And CC from App Store on my MacBook is $9.99/ mo. If I buy CC is mobile free? 🙏🏼 thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by 99jon | Adobe Community Professional

Desktop apps and mobile apps are included in the $9.99 subscription. The in-app purchase of premium features on phone or tablet is mobile only.

Topics

Download and install, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. 👍🏼

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines