Exit

Auto Image Tagging

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks

Hoping a big brain has an idea here.

I have been given the task of tagging 40000+ images in lightroom were talking minimum of 5 tags here that will be permenant and travel if the images are moved programmes etc.

I know that once a tag is created it can be resued but folks everything is pretty different and looks to take me weeks at present forecast

Is there a programme i can run them all through to auto tag then import into lightroom so that they will be picked up and if someone searches for a certain term they will appear.

Looking for small cost and a hero of the week suggestion.

Thanks folks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Answer this-  Which VERSION of "Lightroom" are you referring to?

In Lightroom-CLASSIC, you can add Keywords (tags) in the [Keyword] panel, then 'Save' the keywords to file metadata by selecting the photos (all 40,000 if you wish) and pressing [Ctrl+S]

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines