• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto import on iOS

Participant ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a combo of both the Photos app and Lightroom on my iOS devices. I always do my edits in Lightroom, and often end up exporting to Photos. Here is where my problem comes up. I use auto upload on iOS, so all my Photos are automatically backed up. When I export out of Lightroom into Photos it wants to grab those photos and upload them again. Would be great if Lightroom added some kind of flag in the metadata of the exported Photos that told it not to import the exported versions of those photos.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. For feature requests, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request first. If it is already requested by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing request.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That’s a great idea. I’m constantly deleting those images from Lightroom. I only want images capture outside of Lightroom to automatically import, not the images I just exported from Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines