• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto light settings

New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else noticed that Adobe have fixed the Contrast setting in Auto?  It used to wash out the contrast in my photos, now it actually boosts Contrast slightly, for much better photos.  I used to have to zero the Contrast setting after applying Auto.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the Auto Settings function was updated in the 8.3 release, which includes addressing the concerns regarding Contrast.

As ever with something as subjective as this, some users like the new Auto, some don't. Personally, I can find images which benefit from it, but I've also found some that definitely don't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a welcome change. Auto isn't so auto if every time you use it the next first step is increasing the contrast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines