• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

automatic sync from mobile to LR Classic

Participant ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

before the latest update to LR mobile for IOS, my pictures would atuomatically be uploaded to my computer in a folder in LR Classic. But the latest mobile version doesn't do that. I've read all the content on the adobe website about using LR mobile but can't find anything about getting it to sync automatically with my LR Classic.

any thoughts on how to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have discovered what happened. the photos were acctually uploaded to my Pictures folder on my internal SSD, and found them when I went to Navigator and chose All Photos. The problem is that I offloaded al my photos that I use in LR Classsic to an external hard drive. So now I guess my question is, how do I get LR Classic to put all my phone synced photos into the Pictures folder on my external drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Classics Preferences, you can designate the folder you want the photos in the Cloud to download to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines