• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatically Save

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the Lightroom app on an iPhone and wondering if there's a way to automatically save edits without having to press the icon and press save to camera roll etc? 
Also wondering if it can just save the edited one over the original? Instead of having the original and edited saved. TIA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The changes that you make to the original image are stored immediately when they are made. In Lightroom for the cloud they are stored in a catalog to which you do not have access, but the changes are stored. You cannot save over the original image because Lightroom never makes changes to the original image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I should have been a little bit more specific, can they be automatically saved to my camera roll in my phone? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why would you want to export every single image to the camera roll?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines