Highlighted

Baffled about CC Libraries in Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find a method of importing CC Library content to Lightroom, nor the reverse. If I understand correctly, Lightroom employs its own discrete library, separate from CC libraries? 

It's like having two silos... one with your CC Library files, one that is strictly Lightroom photos. It seems bafflingly inefficient. Is using Bridge the answer?

Thanks. 

Topics

Import and share, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Baffled about CC Libraries in Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find a method of importing CC Library content to Lightroom, nor the reverse. If I understand correctly, Lightroom employs its own discrete library, separate from CC libraries? 

It's like having two silos... one with your CC Library files, one that is strictly Lightroom photos. It seems bafflingly inefficient. Is using Bridge the answer?

Thanks. 

Topics

Import and share, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2019 0
Jao_vdL LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you cannot mix the two. They are completely separate. Lightroom Cloudy hides completely where its files are stored. If you want to get files from the CC drive into Lightroom Cloudy, you have to import them and they will end up duplicated in the cloud. If you do not want this, use Lightroom Classic and instead of copying, add the files from the CC cloud drive or Bridge indeed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2019 0