Highlighted

Batch Editing on iPad

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am traveling and not bringing a computer so using the desktop app is not an option.

I shoot RAW timelaspe stills then I import the stills to my ipad and edit them in Lightroom so I can get the best image quality from the images.

Is there a better way then going 1 by 1 and Copy & Paste editing settings or using a Custom Preset? Is there a way to say add this preset to the whole album? Or paste settings to all images?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Batch Editing on iPad

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am traveling and not bringing a computer so using the desktop app is not an option.

I shoot RAW timelaspe stills then I import the stills to my ipad and edit them in Lightroom so I can get the best image quality from the images.

Is there a better way then going 1 by 1 and Copy & Paste editing settings or using a Custom Preset? Is there a way to say add this preset to the whole album? Or paste settings to all images?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 31, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be awesome, but sadly the copy & paste method, or custom preset is as good as it gets right now. I’m hopefull that the Lightroom team is working on batch editing for Lr CC. A lot of us are asking for it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 31, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh no!

know of any other app that do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 31, 2019 0
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don‘t know of any other app myself but you can vote here for the feature request, the threads are monitored by Adobe engineers:

Lightroom mobile: Ability to sync adjustments to multiple photos at once | Photoshop Family Customer...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 01, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve just updated to the latest version of Lightroom mobile and now can’t even use copy and paste as good as it was before. How are you finding it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update, I've lost the ability to shift/command/v paste from previous or command/v paste copied settings. Boo...

I can now only paste settings by using the on-screen options. HUGE pain in my workflow.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes me too… I’ve just been trying to do a live chat with Adobe about it and they are going to try and do a screen share on my iPad tomorrow. I’ll let you know if we manage to find a fix.

Cheers,

David

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/davidlakephotography/

w: http://www.davidlakephotography.com<http://www.davidlakephotography.com/>

{Personal information removed by Moderator}

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2019 1
Jao vdL LATEST
May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you shoot timelapses I would very strongly advice against just bringing an iPad. The experience of using raw files on mobile OSes with more than a few images is terrible (wrote this in 2016 but everything still applies: Jao's photo blog: A mobile workflow with Lightroom?)​ let alone the 1000's of images generated for timelapses. You are far better off with a small laptop or a surface machine and running Classic and Photoshop on it to generate the lapses.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 24, 2019 0