• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

block or lock develop pictures to protect against unintended setting changes

Contributor ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a simple function available to block a number of picture, which are ready developed to protect for further development setting?

Background :  I have unfortunety selected a number of new pictures and started those developments without having deselected those already developed and finally made the mistake to select synchronize developement settings of the latest developed picture to all other selected. This is the reason I would like to use a functiuon : block / lock picture to new developments

System I am using : MAC PRO end 2013 with macOS 10.13.6 and LR6.13

Would be great to get a hint from someone and hope I was clear with my problem

Greeting from Frankonia and thxs in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom does not have such a function. What you can do is save a snapshot (just above the History panel), so that you can easily go back if you make such a mistake.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Johann,

that is the way how I manage now also, but I am sorry to hear, that such kind of feature is not available.

I thought I have seen and was not able to find anymore:-((

Thx again and greetings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is a good idea and probably something to enter into https://feedback.photoshop.com (probably already a thread there)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines