• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry photo image created by 12 pixel camera

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used a 12 megapixel camera to take photos of drawings for a 9" x 12" book. I used the LR app on my iPhone to edit. Before sending the photos out I reviewed them on the LR app on my Mac Pro. The images were poor resolution, blurry and showed the pixels. What happened?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is difficult to say without more information. You say you used a 12 megapixel camera to take the photos. How were they imported? What app was used to do the importing? How did the images look when they were first imported? Can you post one of the original images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used an iPhone camera and transferred from photos to the LightRoom app I have on iPhone. After editing they looked great.
Before sending them off I wanted to review them using LR on my Mac. Apparently the app on phone and computer don’t communicate. The photos are Pdf which the computer can’t adjust. When you open the pdf on the computer screen they are blurry and you see pixels.
I understand that they are not formatted for the larger screen but I don’t know how to do so.
Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something isn't right here....the Lightroom app on the phone cannot produce PDF files, so we need to figure out what you are doing. How are you getting the images to Lightroom Classic on your Mac?

BTW, there are a couple odfseamless ways that you could get the images from your iPhone into Classic:

1. By using the cloud syncing route, i.e. any image you add to the LrMobile app on the phone should sync to the Adobe cloud automatically. If you then enable syncing in Classic on your Mac, those images synced to the cloud from your phone will alsu automatically download into Classic.

2. Airdrop from the LrMobile app to your Mac (if your Mac supports that), then import them from your Mac into Classic.

Provided you export in full resolution (using the Largest Available Dimensions option in the export settings screen), there should be no loss of quality at all when viewing the exported image on your Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom is on your Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What exact version number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines