• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BRIDGE - IS THERE A WAY TO SHOW IMAGE S ON THE COVER OF FOLDERS

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1). BRIDGE - IS THERE A WAY TO SHOW IMAGE S ON THE COVER OF FOLDERS .... SEMI REVEALLING THE FOLDER CONTENT?

2). BRIDGE - CAN SOME ONE DIRECT ME TO THE INTERFACE THAT ALLOWS FOR THIRD PARTY PLUG IN.... 

RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO GO INTO FILE EXLORE IF I DON'T WANT POTOSHOP ... WHICH IS THE DEFAULLT 

3). LIGHTROOM - IS THERE A SLIDER TO DECREASE OR INCREASE THE IMAGE PREVIEW SIZE IN THE LIBRARY AND DEVELOP MODUEL

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

did you find a plugin to make this work? im still on this quest, in the meantime i have been using xnviewMP in case you still need those folder previews, which for me is escenciaal 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do not shout in Capitals! It will not get you more attention by other users.

To help with answers to your questions-

1) No. Not to my knowledge.

2) No plugin.     https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge/adding-external-editors/td-p/9748554

3)Which version of Lightroom?  (You are in the Lightroom Cloud based forum)

LR-Classic: In Library on the Tool Bar. Press [T] to toggle Tool Bar on/off. If Zoom slider is not visible- activate it from the drop-down menu at the end of the Tool bar.

ScreenShot242.jpg

Lightroom Desktop (Cloud based)- Slider is lower right corner

ScreenShot240.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your reply and no capitals.

I have All Apps and uee the current version of Lightroom.

Plus (+) or minus (-) sign on the key board does make images smaller or larger in gallery mode 

I did toggle the T and didn't see a way to topple the  slider.

I'm going to keep looking for it but I like using the minus and plus sighn better (personel choice).

Is there a way to show an image on the cover of file folers in Bridge. I want to use Bridge more but that seems to have me going to Explorer.

Does Bridge offer an additional external editor presest like Lightroom allowing to edit in third party softwear?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. WoberC

The zoom was just were you said it would be, sorry i din't look in the right spot at first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have All Apps and uee the current version of Lightroom.

Arrrrrrh!  But which "Current Version"?  3.2 or 9.2   (What do you see in the Menu: Help>System Info...  ?)

I did toggle the T and didn't see a way to topple the slider.

I'm going to keep looking for it but I like using the minus and plus sighn better (personel choice).

Tool Bar is only available in v9.2.

Is there a way to show an image on the cover of file folers in Bridge.

No.

I want to use Bridge more but that seems to have me going to Explorer.

Bridge IS a File Browser! It shows Folders and Files exactly as you see in Explorer.

Does Bridge offer an additional external editor presest like Lightroom allowing to edit in third party softwear?

No.

But you can set one (only) editor as the Default for specific File-types in the Preferences.-

ScreenShot264.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your patients Adobe Photoshop Version: 21.1.1, Lightroom version: 3.2 ,  Lightroom Classic version: 9.2 , Bridge10.0.3.138, Sony ILCE-9 , Windows 10 Pro,

I'm attaching examples of photos being seen in folders before opening and the dialog box to enable.

Screenshot (653).jpgScreenshot (653).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have been asking about folder in Bridge.

My answer is still- No.

ScreenShot271.jpg

Your screen-clip is from Windows File Explorer- a different situation!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very good and the link is about extentions is what i have experienced to.

So it all makes perfect sensece and answers my questions.

I'll definetely give more specific information with screen shoots next time 

Thank you 

be safe and have a good day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you find a plugin to make this work? im still on this quest, in the meantime i have been using xnviewMP in case you still need those folder previews, which for me is escenciaal 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines