Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bringing my photos into Lightroom classic via LR Mobile on IOS

Contributor ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, 

Can I sync up the photos on my iphone to LR mobile, to then have them automatically sync from LR to LR classic, which would then automatically download the full resolution photo on to my drive on my computer? 

{Title edited by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

If you turn on Sync in Classic then all Photos imported into any part of the Cloud Ecosystem (Mobile, Web and Desktop) will automatically download from the Cloud at full resolution into the Folder that you designate in Classic’s Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You can import the images to Lightroom on your iPhone and enable sync on both Lightroom mobile and Lightroom classic on your desktop to have the full resolution images on your desktop. 

In Lightroom Classic on your desktop, you can go to the Preferences for Lightroom Classic and go to the Lightroom Sync panel and assign the folder on your computer where you wish to save the downloaded images. 

clipboard_image_0.png

Regards

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines