Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brown and grey tiles in Lighroom cc Library

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

some (not all) of my folders look like this. It is on all devices. (IPad, Windows 10 Laptop and Samsung Galaxy S8.

I made sure that I have the latest Lightroom cc version. Also when I edit a picture it appears normal again. Also when I export the picture is not broken. Any idea, how I can solve it. It appeared after I got a new IPad and reinstalled Lightroom. However, this could be a coincidence.

Thank you for your help and best,

Heiko

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

If you are seeing the problem when using the LR Web browser app as well as all the other client apps, that would tend to point to an issue within your cloud catalog, or at least the previews that are stored in the cloud. You say that everything looks OK when you edit or export the images, which suggests there's nothing wrong with the original files.

I don't think there are any user tools to reset the previews in the cloud, so I'd suggest the best thing to do would be to post the issue at the o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try posting the screenshot again, it wasn't attached to your original post.

EDIT: Sorry, just seen the attachment. Will look at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you logon to your adobe account at lightroom.adobe.com and check to see if you see the same problem? It's an odd problem, I can see a scenario where the local preview cache is corrupt, but difficult to see how the local cache on three separate client apps is corrupt. Looking via the web app at lightroom.adobe.com should give us a better view of your library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, I did log in through the website directly (lightroom.adobe.com) and it is the same problem. Any other idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are seeing the problem when using the LR Web browser app as well as all the other client apps, that would tend to point to an issue within your cloud catalog, or at least the previews that are stored in the cloud. You say that everything looks OK when you edit or export the images, which suggests there's nothing wrong with the original files.

I don't think there are any user tools to reset the previews in the cloud, so I'd suggest the best thing to do would be to post the issue at the official Adobe feedback forum: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc?topic-list[... 

That should get the attention of the Adobe engineering team, who are best placed to address this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines